1. Hardboiled eggs are safer to dye than raw eggs.
2. Kids love when the Easter Bunny visits, but hate visiting the Easter Bunny.
3. Kenneth (our custodian) wins the Easter egg hunt every year.
4. Smarties grow mold after a year in a plastic egg.
5. Eating an entire chocolate egg at once will produce a stomach ache.
6. Peeps cannot be imitated.
7. Pastel shirts are still pastel even though it’s Easter.
8. Gathering for Easter worship makes up for missing Christmas worship (snow).
9. Tomb is empty, but my heart is full.
10. By His wounds, I am healed.